Qerkh Bolagh Daghi
Qerkh Bolagh Daghi is a 12,723 ft / 3,878 m mountain peak in East Azarbaijan, Iran. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in East Azarbaijan and the 90th highest mountain in Iran. The nearest peaks are Buz Dagh, Sarimsaqlu Daghi, Kuh-e Qarah Guni-ye Taranji, Iqar Daghi, Sabalan, and Hezar Mikh. See the Qerkh Bolagh Daghi map, 3D fly around, and the Qerkh Bolagh Daghi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Qerkh Bolagh Daghi SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Qerkh Bolagh Daghi summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Qerkh Bolagh Daghi pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Buz Dagh 12,172 ft / 3,710 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Sarimsaqlu Daghi 12,133 ft / 3,698 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Kuh-e Qarah Guni-ye Taranji 12,736 ft / 3,882 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Iqar Daghi 11,381 ft / 3,469 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Sabalan 15,784 ft / 4,811 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Hezar Mikh 12,126 ft / 3,696 m 5 mi / 9 km away