Qarah Qayah is a 10,361 ft / 3,158 m mountain peak in East Azarbaijan, Iran. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 36th highest mountain in East Azarbaijan and the 929th highest mountain in Iran. The nearest peaks are Shafi' Guni Dagh, Kuh-e Qezel Barreh, Kuh-e Qezel Gol, Sabalan, Iqar Daghi, and Qerkh Bolagh Daghi. See the Qarah Qayah map, 3D fly around, and the Qarah Qayah photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Qarah Qayah SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Qarah Qayah summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Qarah Qayah pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Shafi' Guni Dagh 9,711 ft / 2,960 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Kuh-e Qezel Barreh 12,628 ft / 3,849 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Kuh-e Qezel Gol 10,006 ft / 3,050 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Sabalan 15,784 ft / 4,811 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Iqar Daghi 11,381 ft / 3,469 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Qerkh Bolagh Daghi 12,723 ft / 3,878 m 11 mi / 18 km away