Qapiciq Dagi is a 12,808 ft / 3,904 m mountain peak near Ordubad, Nakhichevan, Azerbaijan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 5th highest mountain in Azerbaijan. The nearest peaks are P'arravan Lerr, K'ajarants' Lerrnagagat', Ghazangyol Lerr, Masnis Dagi, Gora P'yas-Bashi, and Gora Potykin-Gyadyn. See the Qapiciq Dagi map, 3D fly around, and the Qapiciq Dagi photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Qapiciq Dagi SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Qapiciq Dagi summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Qapiciq Dagi pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- P'arravan Lerr 12,549 ft / 3,825 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- K'ajarants' Lerrnagagat' 11,008 ft / 3,356 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Ghazangyol Lerr 12,562 ft / 3,829 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Masnis Dagi 8,264 ft / 2,519 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Gora P'yas-Bashi 7,957 ft / 2,425 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Gora Potykin-Gyadyn 8,269 ft / 2,520 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Nearest Peaks
- P'arravan Lerr
- K'ajarants' Lerrnagagat'
- Ghazangyol Lerr
- Masnis Dagi
- Gora P'yas-Bashi
- Gora Potykin-Gyadyn
- Recent Summits
- Sandstone Peak
- Owl's Head Mountain
- Wildcat Mountain
- Boney Mountain
- North Mountain
- South Mountain
- Fletcher Peak
- Stoppel Point