Pyramid Peak is a 5,636 ft / 1,718 m mountain peak near Tanner, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1000th highest mountain in Washington and the 21516th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Colquhoun Peak, Arch Rock, Blowout Mountain, Kelly Butte, Noble Knob, and Mutton Mountain. See the Pyramid Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Pyramid Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pyramid Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pyramid Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pyramid Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Shattered Peak 3,727 ft / 1,136 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- McKinley Peak 2,073 ft / 632 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mount Murchison 5,551 ft / 1,692 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Williams 6,480 ft / 1,975 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Mount O'Neel 5,932 ft / 1,808 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Goat Mountain 3,819 ft / 1,164 m 17 mi / 28 km away