100% Boathouse Cove Road
Pyramid Peak is a 2,907 ft / 886 m mountain peak near Moapa Valley, Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1891st highest mountain in Nevada and the 36903rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Saddle Mountain, Booth's Pinnacle, The Sentinel, Guardian Peak, Boulder Peak, and Little Pyramid Peak. See the Pyramid Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Pyramid Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pyramid Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Dec 22, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Thunder Pyramid 13,939 ft / 4,249 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- North Maroon Peak 14,019 ft / 4,273 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Maroon Peak 14,163 ft / 4,317 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Hunter Peak 13,389 ft / 4,081 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Sievers Mountain South 12,720 ft / 3,877 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Belleview Mountain 13,202 ft / 4,024 m 3 mi / 5 km away