100% Boathouse Cove Road
Pyramid Peak is a 2,907 ft / 886 m mountain peak near Moapa Valley, Nevada, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1891st highest mountain in Nevada and the 36903rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Saddle Mountain, Booth's Pinnacle, The Sentinel, Guardian Peak, Boulder Peak, and Little Pyramid Peak. See the Pyramid Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Pyramid Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pyramid Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Dec 22, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Pyramid Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Baker Peak 12,298 ft / 3,748 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- West Baker Peak 12,298 ft / 3,748 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Washington 11,611 ft / 3,539 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Wheeler Peak 13,065 ft / 3,982 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Jeff Davis Peak 12,766 ft / 3,891 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Lincoln Peak 11,597 ft / 3,535 m 5 mi / 7 km away