Pyramid Peak is a 12,503 ft / 3,811 m mountain peak near Big Pine, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 216th highest mountain in California and the 1300th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Pyramid Peak S, Window Peak, Mount Ickes, Arrow Peak, Crater Mountain, and Mount Wynne. See the Pyramid Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Pyramid Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pyramid Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pyramid Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pyramid Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
Others who’ve summited Pyramid Peak
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Thunder Pyramid 13,939 ft / 4,249 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- North Maroon Peak 14,019 ft / 4,273 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Maroon Peak 14,163 ft / 4,317 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Hunter Peak 13,389 ft / 4,081 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Sievers Mountain South 12,720 ft / 3,877 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Belleview Mountain 13,202 ft / 4,024 m 3 mi / 5 km away