Puntal de Vacares
Puntal de Vacares is a 3,143 ft / 958 m mountain peak near Güéjar-Sierra, Andalusia, Spain. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 21st highest mountain in Andalusia and the 717th highest mountain in Spain. The nearest peaks are Alcazaba, La Atalaya, Peñon del Globo, Puntal de Siete Lagunas, Juego de Bolos, and Cerro Pelado. See the Puntal de Vacares map, 3D fly around, and the Puntal de Vacares photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Puntal de Vacares SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Puntal de Vacares summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Puntal de Vacares pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Alcazaba 11,079 ft / 3,377 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- La Atalaya 10,328 ft / 3,148 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Peñon del Globo 10,705 ft / 3,263 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Puntal de Siete Lagunas 10,666 ft / 3,251 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Juego de Bolos 3,018 ft / 920 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Cerro Pelado 10,429 ft / 3,179 m 3 mi / 4 km away