Puntal de Vacares
Puntal de Vacares is a 10,311 ft / 3,143 m mountain peak near Güéjar-Sierra, Andalusia, Spain. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 107th highest mountain in Andalusia and the 790th highest mountain in Spain. The nearest peaks are Alcazaba, La Atalaya, Peñon del Globo, Puntal de Siete Lagunas, Juego de Bolos, and Pico de Mulhacen. Puntal de Vacares belongs to the Spain Sierra Nevada 3000m Peaks peak list. See the Puntal de Vacares map, 3D fly around, and the Puntal de Vacares photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Puntal de Vacares SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Puntal de Vacares summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Puntal de Vacares pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Alcazaba 11,079 ft / 3,377 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Atalaya del Cuervo 10,324 ft / 3,147 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Puntal de Siete Lagunas 10,879 ft / 3,316 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cerro del Mojón Alto 10,226 ft / 3,117 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Peñon del Globo 10,787 ft / 3,288 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pico de la Justicia 10,305 ft / 3,141 m 2 mi / 3 km away