Puntal de la Caldera
Puntal de la Caldera is a 10,583 ft / 3,226 m mountain peak near Güéjar-Sierra, Andalusia, Spain. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in Andalusia and the 11th highest mountain in Spain. The nearest peaks are Juego de Bolos, Loma Pelada, Pico de Mulhacen, Puntal de Siete Lagunas, Crestones Río Seco, and Alcazaba. See the Puntal de la Caldera map, 3D fly around, and the Puntal de la Caldera photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Puntal de la Caldera SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Puntal de la Caldera summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Puntal de la Caldera pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Juego de Bolos 3,018 ft / 920 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Loma Pelada 10,456 ft / 3,187 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pico de Mulhacen 11,424 ft / 3,482 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Puntal de Siete Lagunas 10,666 ft / 3,251 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Crestones Río Seco 10,492 ft / 3,198 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Alcazaba 11,079 ft / 3,377 m 2 mi / 3 km away