Punta Starling is a 10,220 ft / 3,115 m mountain peak near Ayas, Aosta Valley, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 86th highest mountain in Aosta Valley and the 475th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Corno Bianco, Corno Carro, Punta Vittoria, Piramide Vincent, Punta Giordani, and Cresta Rossa. See the Punta Starling map, 3D fly around, and the Punta Starling photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Punta Starling SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Punta Starling summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Punta Starling pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Corno Bianco 10,892 ft / 3,320 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Corno Carro 9,928 ft / 3,026 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Punta Vittoria 11,270 ft / 3,435 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Punta Giordani 13,274 ft / 4,046 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Cresta Rossa 9,797 ft / 2,986 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Piramide Vincent 13,829 ft / 4,215 m 4 mi / 6 km away