Punta Nordend is a 15,121 ft / 4,609 m mountain peak in the Pennine Alps in Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Switzerland and the 4th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Monte Rosa (Grenzgipfel), Monte Rosa (Dufourspitze), Zumsteinspitze, Jaegerhorn, Punta Gnifetti (Signalkuppe), and Punta Gnifetti. Punta Nordend belongs to the Alps 4000m Peaks peak list. See the Punta Nordend map, 3D fly around, and the Punta Nordend photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Punta Nordend SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 16, 2015. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Monte Rosa (Grenzgipfel) 15,151 ft / 4,618 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Monte Rosa (Dufourspitze) 15,203 ft / 4,634 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Zumsteinspitze 14,970 ft / 4,563 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Jaegerhorn 13,025 ft / 3,970 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Punta Gnifetti (Signalkuppe) 14,941 ft / 4,554 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Punta Gnifetti 12,270 ft / 3,740 m 1 mi / 2 km away