Punta Moore is a 11,670 ft / 3,557 m mountain peak near Courmayeur, Aosta Valley, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 51st highest mountain in Aosta Valley and the 116th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Mont Blanc (Grande Pilier d'Angle), Mont Blanc de Courmayeur, Aiguille Blanche de Peuterey, Mont Maudit, La Tour Ronde, and Mont Blanc. See the Punta Moore map, 3D fly around, and the Punta Moore photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Punta Moore SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Punta Moore summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Punta Moore pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mont Blanc (Grande Pilier d'Angle) 13,921 ft / 4,243 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Aiguille Blanche de Peuterey 13,491 ft / 4,112 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mont Maudit 14,649 ft / 4,465 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mont Blanc de Courmayeur 15,633 ft / 4,765 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- La Tour Ronde 12,441 ft / 3,792 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mont Blanc 15,782 ft / 4,810 m 1 mi / 2 km away