Punta Garin is a 11,312 ft / 3,448 m mountain peak near Cogne, Aosta Valley, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 13th highest mountain in Aosta Valley and the 145th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Punta Rossa, Monte Emilius, Punta Tersiva, Punta Tersiva, Grivoletta, and Monte Rafray. See the Punta Garin map, 3D fly around, and the Punta Garin photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Punta Garin SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Punta Garin summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Punta Garin pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Punta Rossa 11,158 ft / 3,401 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Monte Emilius 11,677 ft / 3,559 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Punta Tersiva 9,538 ft / 2,907 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Punta Tersiva 11,522 ft / 3,512 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Grivoletta 11,529 ft / 3,514 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Monte Rafray 10,322 ft / 3,146 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mont Blanc
- Mont Blanc de Courmayeur
- Monte Rosa (Dufourspitze)
- Monte Rosa (Grenzgipfel)
- Recent Summits
- Grandeur Peak
- Griffith Peak
- Piper Mountain
- The Pinnacle
- Whiteface Mountain
- Jones Hill