Punta Garin is a 11,312 ft / 3,448 m mountain peak near Cogne, Aosta Valley, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 63rd highest mountain in Aosta Valley and the 170th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Punta Rossa, Monte Emilius, Punta Tersiva, Punta Tersiva, Grivoletta, and Monte Rafray. See the Punta Garin map, 3D fly around, and the Punta Garin photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Punta Garin SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Punta Garin
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Punta Rossa 11,158 ft / 3,401 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Monte Emilius 11,677 ft / 3,559 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Punta Tersiva 9,538 ft / 2,907 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Punta Tersiva 11,522 ft / 3,512 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Grivoletta 11,529 ft / 3,514 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Monte Rafray 10,322 ft / 3,146 m 6 mi / 10 km away