100% from Rifugio Quinto Sella
Punta Felik is a 13,701 ft / 4,176 m mountain peak near Ayas, Aosta Valley, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 14th highest mountain in Aosta Valley and the 19th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Punta Felik, Castor, Punta Perazzi, Lyskamm West, Pollux, and Lyskamm East. See the Punta Felik map, 3D fly around, and the Punta Felik photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Punta Felik SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 16, 2006. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Punta Felik
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Castor 13,871 ft / 4,228 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Punta Perazzi 12,815 ft / 3,906 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Lyskamm West 14,695 ft / 4,479 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pollux 13,425 ft / 4,092 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Lyskamm East 14,852 ft / 4,527 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Roccia Nera (Schwarzfluh) 13,369 ft / 4,075 m 2 mi / 3 km away