Punta di Fontanella
Punta di Fontanella is a 11,102 ft / 3,384 m mountain peak near Valtournenche, Aosta Valley, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 17th highest mountain in Aosta Valley and the 182nd highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Monte Dragone, Chateau des Dames, Monte Rous, Tour de Creton, Becca des Noires, and Punta Budden. See the Punta di Fontanella map, 3D fly around, and the Punta di Fontanella photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Punta di Fontanella SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Punta di Fontanella summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Punta di Fontanella pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Monte Dragone 11,004 ft / 3,354 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Chateau des Dames 11,444 ft / 3,488 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Monte Rous 10,577 ft / 3,224 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Tour de Creton 11,742 ft / 3,579 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Becca des Noires 9,757 ft / 2,974 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Punta Budden 11,909 ft / 3,630 m 2 mi / 4 km away