Punta del Lago Gelato
Punta del Lago Gelato is a 10,597 ft / 3,230 m mountain peak near Peio, Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 88th highest mountain in Trentino-Alto Adige and the 316th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Butzenspitze, Suldenspitze, Madritschspitze, Punta Beltovo di Fuori, Punta Beltovo di Dentro, and Gran Zebru (Königspitze). See the Punta del Lago Gelato map, 3D fly around, and the Punta del Lago Gelato photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Punta del Lago Gelato SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Punta del Lago Gelato
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Butzenspitze 10,827 ft / 3,300 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Suldenspitze 11,076 ft / 3,376 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Madritschspitze 10,712 ft / 3,265 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Punta Beltovo di Fuori 10,545 ft / 3,214 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Punta Beltovo di Dentro 10,909 ft / 3,325 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Gran Zebru (Königspitze) 12,635 ft / 3,851 m 2 mi / 3 km away