Punta del Domino
Punta del Domino is a 11,991 ft / 3,655 m mountain peak near Evionnaz, Valais, Switzerland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 69th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Aiguille de Triolet, Mont Dolent, Aiguilles Rouges du Dolent, Mont Dolent, Pointe Morin, and Aiguille de Talefre. See the Punta del Domino map, 3D fly around, and the Punta del Domino photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Punta del Domino SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Punta del Domino summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Punta del Domino pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Aiguille de Triolet 12,697 ft / 3,870 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Mont Dolent 12,533 ft / 3,820 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Aiguilles Rouges du Dolent 12,073 ft / 3,680 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mont Dolent 9,014 ft / 2,748 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pointe Morin 11,778 ft / 3,590 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Aiguille de Talefre 12,238 ft / 3,730 m 2 mi / 3 km away