Punta Budden is a 11,909 ft / 3,630 m mountain peak near Valtournenche, Aosta Valley, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 75th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Tour de Creton, Becca di Guin, Les Jumeaux, Punta Lioy, Tete des Roeses, and Chateau des Dames. See the Punta Budden map, 3D fly around, and the Punta Budden photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Punta Budden SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Punta Budden summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Punta Budden pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Tour de Creton 11,742 ft / 3,579 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Becca di Guin 12,326 ft / 3,757 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Les Jumeaux 12,703 ft / 3,872 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Punta Lioy 12,533 ft / 3,820 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Tete des Roeses 10,551 ft / 3,216 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Chateau des Dames 11,444 ft / 3,488 m 1 mi / 2 km away