Punta Bonneval is a 10,117 ft / 3,084 m mountain peak near Val-d'Isère, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 169th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Mont Seti, Uia di Ciamarella, Ouille du Midi, Cime Monfret, Ouille de Trieves, and Pointe du Colerin. See the Punta Bonneval map, 3D fly around, and the Punta Bonneval photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Punta Bonneval SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Punta Bonneval summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Punta Bonneval pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mont Seti 9,493 ft / 2,894 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Uia di Ciamarella 12,060 ft / 3,676 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Ouille du Midi 8,442 ft / 2,573 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cime Monfret 9,437 ft / 2,876 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Ouille de Trieves 8,994 ft / 2,741 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Pointe du Colerin 9,768 ft / 2,978 m 2 mi / 4 km away