Punta Bonneval is a 10,117 ft / 3,084 m mountain peak near Val-d'Isère, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 100th highest mountain in Rhône-Alpes and the 181st highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Mont Seti, Uia di Ciamarella, Cime Monfret, Ouille du Midi, Pointe du Colerin, and Ouille de Trieves. See the Punta Bonneval map, 3D fly around, and the Punta Bonneval photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Punta Bonneval SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Punta Bonneval summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Punta Bonneval pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mont Seti 9,493 ft / 2,894 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cime Monfret 9,437 ft / 2,876 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Uia di Ciamarella 12,060 ft / 3,676 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Ouille du Midi 8,442 ft / 2,573 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Dome Blanc du Mulinet 10,460 ft / 3,188 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Pointe du Colerin 9,768 ft / 2,978 m 3 mi / 4 km away