Puncak Trikora is a 15,518 ft / 4,730 m mountain peak in Papua, Indonesia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Papua and the 3rd highest mountain in Indonesia. The nearest peaks are Emma Peak, Daam Peak, Gooszen Peak, Pireneri, Nijweide Peak, and Van der Ven Peak. Puncak Trikora belongs to the Seven Second Summits, and the Indonesian Sangat Tinggi (Very High) Ribus Challenge peak lists. See the Puncak Trikora map, 3D fly around, and the Puncak Trikora photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Puncak Trikora SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Puncak Trikora summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Puncak Trikora pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Emma Peak 12,751 ft / 3,887 m 16 mi / 26 km away
- Daam Peak 9,842 ft / 3,000 m 18 mi / 29 km away
- Gooszen Peak 8,448 ft / 2,575 m 20 mi / 32 km away
- Pireneri 10,510 ft / 3,204 m 20 mi / 32 km away
- Nijweide Peak 4,921 ft / 1,500 m 26 mi / 42 km away
- Van der Ven Peak 4,461 ft / 1,360 m 26 mi / 42 km away