Puncak Mandala is a 15,616 ft / 4,760 m mountain peak in Papua, Indonesia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Papua and the 2nd highest mountain in Indonesia. The nearest peaks are Puncak Yamin, Kraanvogel, Goliath, Jan Pieterszoon Coen Peak, Antares, and Sirrah. Puncak Mandala belongs to the Indonesian Sangat Tinggi (Very High) Ribus Challenge peak list. See the Puncak Mandala map, 3D fly around, and the Puncak Mandala photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Puncak Mandala SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Oct 20, 2013. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Puncak Yamin 13,409 ft / 4,087 m 14 mi / 22 km away
- Kraanvogel 7,819 ft / 2,383 m 27 mi / 44 km away
- Goliath 8,542 ft / 2,604 m 29 mi / 47 km away
- Jan Pieterszoon Coen Peak 10,791 ft / 3,289 m 32 mi / 51 km away
- Antares 13,024 ft / 3,970 m 44 mi / 71 km away
- Sirrah 4,907 ft / 1,496 m 45 mi / 73 km away