Pumice Butte is a 4,432 ft / 1,351 m mountain peak near Morton, Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1596th highest mountain in Washington and the 28155th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are East Dome, Alpine Butte, Dogs Head, Mount Saint Helens, Smith Creek Butte, and Butte Camp Dome. See the Pumice Butte map, 3D fly around, and the Pumice Butte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pumice Butte SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pumice Butte summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pumice Butte pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- East Dome 5,282 ft / 1,610 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Alpine Butte 5,033 ft / 1,534 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Dogs Head 7,953 ft / 2,424 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Saint Helens 8,365 ft / 2,550 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Smith Creek Butte 3,783 ft / 1,153 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Butte Camp Dome 4,534 ft / 1,382 m 5 mi / 8 km away