Pumarikish is a 22,566 ft / 6,878 m mountain peak in Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 14th highest mountain in Gilgit-Baltistan and the 39th highest mountain in Pakistan. The nearest peaks are Khinyang Chhish, Khinyang Chhish, Khatum Burum Bun, Ulum Burum Bun, Laq, and Distaghil Sar. See the Pumarikish map, 3D fly around, and the Pumarikish photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pumarikish SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pumarikish summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pumarikish pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Khinyang Chhish 25,761 ft / 7,852 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Khinyang Chhish 23,162 ft / 7,060 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Khatum Burum Bun 14,321 ft / 4,365 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Ulum Burum Bun 15,917 ft / 4,852 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Laq 15,744 ft / 4,799 m 8 mi / 14 km away
- Distaghil Sar 25,869 ft / 7,885 m 8 mi / 14 km away