Puigpedros is a 9,557 ft / 2,913 m mountain peak near Toloriu, Catalonia, Spain. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in Catalonia and the 37th highest mountain in Spain. The nearest peaks are Tossa Plana de Lles, Pic de l' Aliga, Pic del Feixar, Pic del Pla de l'Ingla, La Carbassa, and Pic de Montmalus. See the Puigpedros map, 3D fly around, and the Puigpedros photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Puigpedros SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Puigpedros summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Puigpedros pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Tossa Plana de Lles 8,490 ft / 2,588 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pic de l' Aliga 8,767 ft / 2,672 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pic del Feixar 8,780 ft / 2,676 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Pic del Pla de l'Ingla 7,159 ft / 2,182 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- La Carbassa 8,982 ft / 2,738 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Pic de Montmalus 7,769 ft / 2,368 m 3 mi / 5 km away