Ptarmigan Mountain is a 12,024 ft / 3,665 m mountain peak in Wyoming, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 130th highest mountain in Wyoming and the 1850th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Citadel Mountain, Holy City, Clayton Mountain, Flag Peak, Double Mountain, and Coxcomb Mountain. See the Ptarmigan Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Ptarmigan Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Ptarmigan Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Ptarmigan Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Ptarmigan Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Wolverine Peak 8,770 ft / 2,673 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Carmine Peak 8,474 ft / 2,583 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Little Carmine Peak 7,867 ft / 2,398 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Shamrock Point 7,215 ft / 2,199 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Fisher Peak 8,819 ft / 2,688 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Shaw Mountain 8,133 ft / 2,479 m 4 mi / 6 km away