100% North West Ridge
Provo Peak is a 11,068 ft / 3,374 m mountain peak in the Wasatch Range in Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 132nd highest mountain in Utah and the 2821st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are East Provo Peak, Corral Mountain, Freedom Peak, Shingle Mill Peak, "Z" Mountain, and Bald Knoll. Provo Peak belongs to the Utah Wasatch 11ers peak list. See the Provo Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Provo Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Provo Peak SUMMIT LOG
10 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 29, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is North West Ridge.
Others who’ve summited Provo Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- East Provo Peak 11,044 ft / 3,366 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Corral Mountain 10,423 ft / 3,177 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Freedom Peak 10,728 ft / 3,270 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Shingle Mill Peak 10,673 ft / 3,253 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- "Z" Mountain 9,088 ft / 2,770 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Bald Knoll 9,163 ft / 2,793 m 2 mi / 4 km away