100% Southwest slope
Providence Mountain is a 6,611 ft / 2,015 m mountain peak in California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1614th highest mountain in California and the 16160th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Hidden Hill, Fountain Peak, Edgar Peak, Mitchell Point, White Fang, and Van Winkle Mountain. Providence Mountain belongs to the SoCal 2000 peak list. See the Providence Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Providence Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Providence Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Mar 13, 2011. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Southwest slope.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Hidden Hill 3,802 ft / 1,159 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Fountain Peak 6,988 ft / 2,130 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Edgar Peak 7,162 ft / 2,183 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Mitchell Point 7,048 ft / 2,148 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- White Fang 4,560 ft / 1,390 m 8 mi / 12 km away
- Van Winkle Mountain 4,436 ft / 1,352 m 8 mi / 13 km away