Prospect Hill is a 843 ft / 257 m mountain peak near Tamworth, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1409th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 60632nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Bald Knob, Brier Hill, Big Ball Mountain, Turtleback Mountain, Wallace Hill, and Mount Shaw. See the Prospect Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Prospect Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Prospect Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Prospect Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Prospect Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point 889 ft / 271 m 889 ft / 271 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- The Sleeping Bear 1,024 ft / 312 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Shauger Hill 955 ft / 291 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Sugarloaf Mountain 827 ft / 252 m 7 mi / 12 km away
- Old Baldy Hill 784 ft / 239 m 10 mi / 16 km away
- Old Baldy Dune 984 ft / 300 m 10 mi / 17 km away