Prospect Hill is a 10,692 ft / 3,259 m mountain peak near Breckenridge, Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1606th highest mountain in Colorado and the 3044th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Gibson Hill, Mineral Hill, Barney Ford Hill, Little Mountain, Humbug Hill, and Shock Hill. See the Prospect Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Prospect Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Prospect Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Prospect Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Prospect Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gibson Hill 10,456 ft / 3,187 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mineral Hill 10,797 ft / 3,291 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Barney Ford Hill 9,905 ft / 3,019 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Little Mountain 10,046 ft / 3,062 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Humbug Hill 11,099 ft / 3,383 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Shock Hill 9,813 ft / 2,991 m 2 mi / 4 km away