Porter Mountain is a 2,503 ft / 763 m mountain peak near Gloversville, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 502nd highest mountain in New York and the 39874th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Squaw Mountain, Baldface Mountain, Burgess Mountain, Crow Hill, Crotched Pond Mountain, and Panther Mountain. See the Porter Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Porter Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Porter Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Porter Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Porter Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Squaw Mountain 3,219 ft / 981 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Baldface Mountain 2,231 ft / 680 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Burgess Mountain 3,192 ft / 973 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Crow Hill 1,952 ft / 595 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Crotched Pond Mountain 2,776 ft / 846 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Panther Mountain 3,763 ft / 1,147 m 4 mi / 7 km away