Porong Ri is a 23,924 ft / 7,292 m mountain peak in Xizang, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 16th highest mountain in Xizang and the 29th highest mountain in China. The nearest peaks are Shishapangma, Phola Gangchhen, Lan-t'an Hsueh-shan, Langsisa Ri, Yubra Himal, and Yala Peak. See the Porong Ri map, 3D fly around, and the Porong Ri photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Porong Ri SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Porong Ri summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Porong Ri pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Shishapangma 26,289 ft / 8,013 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Phola Gangchhen 25,272 ft / 7,703 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Lan-t'an Hsueh-shan 19,535 ft / 5,954 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Langtang Lirung 19,775 ft / 6,028 m 14 mi / 23 km away
- Gang Benchhen 23,947 ft / 7,299 m 15 mi / 25 km away
- Loengpogang 15,525 ft / 4,732 m 18 mi / 29 km away