Porcupine Mountain is a 1,594 ft / 486 m mountain peak near Phillips, Wisconsin, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 21st highest mountain in Wisconsin and the 49368th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Chase Hill, Irma Hill, Lookout Mountain, Baldy Hill, Ninemile Hill, and Snow Hill. See the Porcupine Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Porcupine Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Porcupine Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Porcupine Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Porcupine Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Dark Cove Mountain 630 ft / 192 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Whitney Cove Mountain 810 ft / 247 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Farm Cove Mountain 755 ft / 230 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Penobscot Bald Mountain 827 ft / 252 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Junior Mountain 587 ft / 179 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Bear Mountain 764 ft / 233 m 7 mi / 12 km away