Polychrome Peak is a 13,018 ft / 3,968 m mountain peak in the Sierra Neveda Range in California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 138th highest mountain in California and the 846th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Tyndall, Mount Williamson, Mount Versteeg, Mount Keith, Junction Peak, and Trojan Peak. See the Polychrome Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Polychrome Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Polychrome Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 23, 2012. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Tyndall 14,019 ft / 4,273 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Williamson 14,375 ft / 4,382 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Versteeg 13,470 ft / 4,106 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Keith 13,982 ft / 4,262 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Junction Peak 13,888 ft / 4,233 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Trojan Peak 13,947 ft / 4,251 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Whitney
- Mount Williamson
- White Mountain Peak
- North Palisade
- Recent Summits
- Charleston Peak
- Ha Ling Peak
- Magic Mountain
- Mount Lady Macdonald
- Malpais Flattop Mesa