100% Southwest Slope
Polychrome Peak is a 13,018 ft / 3,968 m mountain peak in the Sierra Neveda Range in California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 148th highest mountain in California and the 856th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Tyndall, Mount Williamson, Mount Versteeg, Mount Keith, Junction Peak, and Trojan Peak. See the Polychrome Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Polychrome Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Polychrome Peak SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 21, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Southwest Slope.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Tyndall 14,019 ft / 4,273 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Williamson 14,375 ft / 4,382 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Versteeg 13,470 ft / 4,106 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Keith 13,982 ft / 4,262 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Junction Peak 13,888 ft / 4,233 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Trojan Peak 13,947 ft / 4,251 m 2 mi / 4 km away