Polvadera Mountain is a 7,244 ft / 2,208 m mountain peak near Socorro, New Mexico, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1160th highest mountain in New Mexico and the 12384th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Red Mountain, Strawberry Peak, Socorro Peak, Loma Blanca, Johnson Hill, and Black Mountain. See the Polvadera Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Polvadera Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Polvadera Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Polvadera Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Polvadera Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Red Mountain 6,594 ft / 2,010 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Strawberry Peak 7,008 ft / 2,136 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Socorro Peak 7,211 ft / 2,198 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Loma Blanca 5,144 ft / 1,568 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Johnson Hill 4,948 ft / 1,508 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Black Mountain 5,932 ft / 1,808 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Recent Summits
- Gunsight Notch Peak
- Bridge Point
- Lysa Hora
- Storm King Mountain
- Mount Whiteface
- Mount Cilley
- Jones Peak