100% There is no established route
Polvadera Mountain is a 7,244 ft / 2,208 m mountain peak near Socorro, New Mexico, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1188th highest mountain in New Mexico and the 13232nd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Red Mountain, Strawberry Peak, M Mountain, Socorro Peak, Loma Blanca, and Johnson Hill. See the Polvadera Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Polvadera Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Polvadera Mountain SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 23, 2016. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is There is no established route.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Red Mountain 6,594 ft / 2,010 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Strawberry Peak 7,039 ft / 2,145 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Socorro Peak 7,211 ft / 2,198 m 8 mi / 13 km away
- Loma Blanca 5,144 ft / 1,568 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Johnson Hill 4,948 ft / 1,508 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Black Mountain 5,932 ft / 1,808 m 11 mi / 18 km away