100% from Rifugio Mezzalama
Pollux is a 13,425 ft / 4,092 m mountain peak near Zermatt, Valais, Switzerland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 29th highest mountain in Valais , 38th highest mountain in Switzerland and the 26th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Roccia Nera (Schwarzfluh), Castor, Breithorn (East Zwilling), Punta Felik, Breithorn, and Breithorn (West Zwilling). Pollux belongs to the Alps 4000m Peaks Challenge, and the Switzerland 4000m Peaks Challenge peak lists. See the Pollux map, 3D fly around, and the Pollux photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pollux SUMMIT LOG
6 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jul 11, 2003. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is from Rifugio Mezzalama.
Others who’ve summited Pollux
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Roccia Nera (Schwarzfluh) 13,369 ft / 4,075 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Castor 13,871 ft / 4,228 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Breithorn (East Zwilling) 13,471 ft / 4,106 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Breithorn (West Zwilling) 13,586 ft / 4,141 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Punta Felik 13,408 ft / 4,087 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Punta Perazzi 12,815 ft / 3,906 m 1 mi / 2 km away