Pollux is a 13,425 ft / 4,092 m mountain peak near Zermatt, Valais, Switzerland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 31st highest mountain in Switzerland. The nearest peaks are Roccia Nera (Schwarzfluh), Castor, Breithorn (East Zwilling), Punta Felik, Breithorn, and Breithorn (West Zwilling). Pollux belongs to the Alps 4000m Peaks peak list. See the Pollux map, 3D fly around, and the Pollux photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pollux SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Pollux
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Roccia Nera (Schwarzfluh) 13,369 ft / 4,075 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Castor 13,871 ft / 4,228 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Breithorn (East Zwilling) 13,471 ft / 4,106 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Punta Felik 13,701 ft / 4,176 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Breithorn 13,390 ft / 4,081 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Breithorn (West Zwilling) 13,586 ft / 4,141 m 1 mi / 2 km away