Pointe Rousse is a 7,498 ft / 2,286 m mountain peak near Samoëns, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 877th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Grands Fats, Pointe de l'Ecorchoir, Les Avoudrues, Tete a l'Homme, Arete des Tres Cos, and Pointe de Bellegarde. See the Pointe Rousse map, 3D fly around, and the Pointe Rousse photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pointe Rousse SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pointe Rousse summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pointe Rousse pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Grands Fats 8,425 ft / 2,568 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Pointe de l'Ecorchoir 7,900 ft / 2,408 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Les Avoudrues 8,747 ft / 2,666 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Tete a l'Homme 6,988 ft / 2,130 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Arete des Tres Cos 7,575 ft / 2,309 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pointe de Bellegarde 8,241 ft / 2,512 m 1 mi / 2 km away