Pointe Peygu is a 8,804 ft / 2,684 m mountain peak near Villar-Saint-Pancrace, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 141st highest mountain in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur and the 490th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Pic du Haut Mouriare, Pic du Haut Mouriare, Aiguille des Penitents, Pic de Coste-Rousse, Pic des Esparges-Fines, and Turge de la Suffie. See the Pointe Peygu map, 3D fly around, and the Pointe Peygu photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pointe Peygu SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pointe Peygu summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pointe Peygu pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pic du Haut Mouriare 9,186 ft / 2,800 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Pic du Haut Mouriare 8,516 ft / 2,596 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Aiguille des Penitents 8,999 ft / 2,743 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Pic de Coste-Rousse 7,465 ft / 2,276 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Pic des Esparges-Fines 8,789 ft / 2,679 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Turge de la Suffie 9,770 ft / 2,978 m 5 mi / 8 km away