Pointe du Colerin
Pointe du Colerin is a 9,768 ft / 2,978 m mountain peak near Val-d'Isère, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 124th highest mountain in Rhône-Alpes and the 239th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Bessanese, Uia di Ciamarella, Punta Bonneval, Ouille d'Arberon, Mont Seti, and Ouille du Midi. See the Pointe du Colerin map, 3D fly around, and the Pointe du Colerin photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pointe du Colerin SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pointe du Colerin summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pointe du Colerin pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Bessanese 11,043 ft / 3,366 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Uia di Ciamarella 12,060 ft / 3,676 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Rocca Ciarva 7,755 ft / 2,364 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Punta Bonneval 10,117 ft / 3,084 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Ouille d'Arberon 11,614 ft / 3,540 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mont Seti 9,493 ft / 2,894 m 4 mi / 6 km away