Pointe du Bouchet
Pointe du Bouchet is a 11,220 ft / 3,420 m mountain peak near Modane, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 58th highest mountain in Rhône-Alpes and the 81st highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Pointe Renod, Pointe de Thorens, Rocher Renod, Cime de Caron, Aiguille de Bertin, and Aiguille de Polset. See the Pointe du Bouchet map, 3D fly around, and the Pointe du Bouchet photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pointe du Bouchet SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pointe du Bouchet summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pointe du Bouchet pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pointe Renod 9,884 ft / 3,013 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pointe de Thorens 10,165 ft / 3,098 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Rocher Renod 8,068 ft / 2,459 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cime de Caron 9,909 ft / 3,020 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Aiguille de Bertin 8,693 ft / 2,650 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Aiguille de Polset 10,507 ft / 3,203 m 2 mi / 4 km away