Pointe de Tsalion
Pointe de Tsalion is a 11,522 ft / 3,512 m mountain peak near Evolène, Valais, Switzerland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 174th highest mountain in Valais and the 234th highest mountain in Switzerland. The nearest peaks are Dent de Tsalion, Aiguille de la Tsa, Pointes des Genevois, Dent de Perroc, Ptes. des Douves Blanches, and Blanche de Perroc. See the Pointe de Tsalion map, 3D fly around, and the Pointe de Tsalion photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pointe de Tsalion SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pointe de Tsalion summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pointe de Tsalion pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Dent de Tsalion 11,775 ft / 3,589 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Aiguille de la Tsa 12,034 ft / 3,668 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Pointes des Genevois 12,054 ft / 3,674 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Dent de Perroc 12,060 ft / 3,676 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Ptes. des Douves Blanches 12,021 ft / 3,664 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Blanche de Perroc 11,969 ft / 3,648 m 1 mi / 1 km away