Pointe de Pece
Pointe de Pece is a 9,131 ft / 2,783 m mountain peak near Bardonecchia, Piedmont, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 421st highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Rocher des Pres, Pic du Lausin, Guglia del Mezzodì, Rocher des Grands Becs, Pointe de Dormillouse, and Mont Chaberton. See the Pointe de Pece map, 3D fly around, and the Pointe de Pece photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pointe de Pece SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pointe de Pece summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pointe de Pece pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Rocher des Pres 7,538 ft / 2,298 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Rocher des Grands Becs 8,328 ft / 2,539 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pic du Lausin 7,981 ft / 2,433 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Guglia del Mezzodì 8,599 ft / 2,621 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pointe de Dormillouse 8,494 ft / 2,589 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mont Chaberton 10,272 ft / 3,131 m 4 mi / 6 km away