Pointe de Muretouse
Pointe de Muretouse is a 11,373 ft / 3,467 m mountain peak near Les Deux Alpes, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 69th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Pic de la Grave, Tete de la Toura, Aiguille Plat de la Selle, Aiguille Dibona, Le Plaret, and Le Rateau. See the Pointe de Muretouse map, 3D fly around, and the Pointe de Muretouse photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pointe de Muretouse SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Pointe de Muretouse
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pic de la Grave 12,031 ft / 3,667 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Tete de la Toura 9,386 ft / 2,861 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Aiguille Plat de la Selle 11,798 ft / 3,596 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Aiguille Dibona 10,272 ft / 3,131 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Le Plaret 11,690 ft / 3,563 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Le Rateau 12,497 ft / 3,809 m 3 mi / 4 km away