Pointe de Miribel
Pointe de Miribel is a 5,187 ft / 1,581 m mountain peak near Boëge, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 244th highest mountain in Rhône-Alpes and the 1576th highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Montagne d'Hirmente, Les Rebelas, Pointe des Brasses, Les Trots, Bois de la Turche, and La Grande Combe. See the Pointe de Miribel map, 3D fly around, and the Pointe de Miribel photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pointe de Miribel SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Pointe de Miribel
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Montagne d'Hirmente 5,272 ft / 1,607 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Les Rebelas 5,072 ft / 1,546 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Pointe des Brasses 4,931 ft / 1,503 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Les Trots 2,910 ft / 887 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Bois de la Turche 4,311 ft / 1,314 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- La Grande Combe 4,255 ft / 1,297 m 4 mi / 6 km away