Pointe de Lenaie
Pointe de Lenaie is a 11,007 ft / 3,355 m mountain peak near Valtournenche, Aosta Valley, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 20th highest mountain in Aosta Valley and the 204th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Aiguille de Lancien, Becca des Noires, Mont Brule, Becca Vannetta, La Vierge, and Grande Arete. See the Pointe de Lenaie map, 3D fly around, and the Pointe de Lenaie photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pointe de Lenaie SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pointe de Lenaie summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pointe de Lenaie pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Aiguille de Lancien 11,434 ft / 3,485 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Becca des Noires 9,757 ft / 2,974 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Mont Brule 11,762 ft / 3,585 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Becca Vannetta 11,027 ft / 3,361 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- La Vierge 10,604 ft / 3,232 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Grande Arete 10,991 ft / 3,350 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mont Blanc
- Mont Blanc de Courmayeur
- Monte Rosa (Dufourspitze)
- Monte Rosa (Grenzgipfel)
- Recent Summits
- Cima dei Greppi
- Ostliche Karwendelspitze
- Bog Mountain
- Cho d'Valletta
- Cima di Pleres