Pointe de l'Ecorchoir
Pointe de l'Ecorchoir is a 7,900 ft / 2,408 m mountain peak near Samoëns, Rhône-Alpes, France. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 353rd highest mountain in Rhône-Alpes and the 793rd highest mountain in France. The nearest peaks are Grands Fats, Pointe Rousse, Les Avoudrues, Pointe de Ressacha, Tete a l'Homme, and Pointe de Sans Bet. See the Pointe de l'Ecorchoir map, 3D fly around, and the Pointe de l'Ecorchoir photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pointe de l'Ecorchoir SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pointe de l'Ecorchoir summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pointe de l'Ecorchoir pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Grands Fats 8,425 ft / 2,568 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Pointe Rousse 7,498 ft / 2,286 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Les Avoudrues 8,747 ft / 2,666 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pointe de Ressacha 7,280 ft / 2,219 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Tete a l'Homme 6,988 ft / 2,130 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pointe de Sans Bet 7,349 ft / 2,240 m 1 mi / 2 km away