Pointe de Frejus
Pointe de Frejus is a 8,222 ft / 2,506 m mountain peak near Bardonecchia, Piedmont, Italy. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1390th highest mountain in Italy. The nearest peaks are Cime du Grand Vallon, Roche du Grand Argentier, Cima Gardiola, Mont Rond, La Belle Plinier, and Le Truc. See the Pointe de Frejus map, 3D fly around, and the Pointe de Frejus photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Pointe de Frejus SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Pointe de Frejus summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Pointe de Frejus pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Cime du Grand Vallon 8,681 ft / 2,646 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Roche du Grand Argentier 8,508 ft / 2,593 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cima Gardiola 9,073 ft / 2,766 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mont Rond 8,797 ft / 2,681 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- La Belle Plinier 10,112 ft / 3,082 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Le Truc 7,244 ft / 2,208 m 3 mi / 5 km away