Point Powell is a 13,360 ft / 4,072 m mountain peak near West Bishop, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 86th highest mountain in California and the 457th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Point Wesley, Mount Powell, Mount Thompson, Clyde Spires, Clyde Spires East, and Clyde Spires West. Point Powell belongs to the California Sierra Peaks peak list. See the Point Powell map, 3D fly around, and the Point Powell photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Point Powell SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Point Powell summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Point Powell pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point Wesley 13,356 ft / 4,071 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Powell 13,364 ft / 4,073 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Thompson 13,500 ft / 4,115 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Clyde Spires 12,917 ft / 3,937 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Clyde Spires East 13,200 ft / 4,023 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Clyde Spires West 13,200 ft / 4,023 m 1 mi / 2 km away