100% Thompson Powell col
Point Powell is a 13,360 ft / 4,072 m mountain peak near West Bishop, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 96th highest mountain in California and the 520th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Point Wesley, Mount Powell, Mount Thompson, Clyde Spires, Clyde Spires East, and Clyde Spires West. Point Powell belongs to the Sierra Club Sierra Peaks Section peak list. See the Point Powell map, 3D fly around, and the Point Powell photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Point Powell SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 6, 2006. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point Wesley 13,356 ft / 4,071 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Powell 13,364 ft / 4,073 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Mount Thompson 13,500 ft / 4,115 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Clyde Spires 12,917 ft / 3,937 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Clyde Spires East 13,200 ft / 4,023 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Clyde Spires West 13,200 ft / 4,023 m 1 mi / 2 km away